Merry Neitlich, Provisors member and Founding Partner of EM Consultants, assists firms and individuals with turning brands into sustained business development opportunities. She has been a business development consultant for over 25 years, specializing in only professional service providers. Merry is here to provide expert advice on communication and marketing. In a time where content fatigue is rampant and people are thirsting for the next step, Merry has tips to combat this increasingly common issue.
In her interview, Merry stresses the importance of staying current, and branding in a way that goes beyond just providing good service. Now more than ever, it is essential to walk the walk when it comes to diversity and inclusion. Merry suggests that in order to effectively communicate and market your brand, your strategies should be based on the needs of your client. It is critical to get in touch with your clients, and to do so in a way that doesn’t exhaust them. Merry sheds light on what the new normal may look like, as well as ways to improve your online presence both on LinkedIn and Zoom. Merry’s expertise is extremely relevant and helpful in navigating the post-COVID world, be sure to tune in to her interview.
Link to “Standing Out in the New Norm” - https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/standing-out-in-the-new-norm-be-the-72665/
- 3:54-5:06: What do clients really want? Merry shares methods to beat content fatigue.
- 11:02-12:12: Importance of mixing up media when sharing messaging with clients.
- 12:55-13:57: Necessity of putting the client’s needs first.
- 16:16-17:05: Are you walking the walk and talking the talk when it comes to diversity and inclusion?
- 21:50-23:01: Potent tips for enhancing your image on video conference calls.
We've built a special collection of 20-minute interviews from members of Provisors and Vistage speakers. To see the directory and choose an interview visit ExitCoachRadio.com
Are you and your Company Transition-Ready? Click Here for a free report & assessment!