Get a pen and notepad ready for this next interview with Nada Lena, Founder of Rise Up For You. Nada is in the business of personal and professional development, and learned quickly that success is largely dependent on people. She began as a globally touring singer and dancer, eventually becoming an executive, and ultimately starting her company. Being in places where she didn’t speak the native language, she realized how important nonverbal communication is and she now applies her knowledge gained from being a successful performer to the corporate world.
In her interview, Nada discusses, in depth, the four pillars of emotional intelligence. Many of us want next level success, but not all of us are actually willing to make the changes needed to get to that next level, and change starts from within. Nada knows firsthand that sometimes the truth may be hard to hear, but will lead to exceptional results. A well-developed EQ will lead to the ability to adapt to your environment and ensure the audience will understand your message. Now is the time to start making positive changes in your life, and Nada’s expertise will surely help you become more successful.
- 5:34-6:44: Balancing introversion and extroversion - you have to understand the needs of the people in the room.
- 7:32-8:34: You don’t know what you don’t know - our assessment of ourselves isn’t always accurate.
- 11:56-13:00: Self-management is essential to emotional intelligence.
- 13:31-14:39: Having a game plan, but being ready and willing to adapt to your audience.
- 16:24-17:14: Discusses the amount of time and effort it takes to shift behavior and see sustainable results.
We've built a special collection of 20 minute interviews from members of Provisors and Vistage speakers. To see the directory and choose an interview visit ExitCoachRadio.com
Are you and your Company Transition-Ready? Click Here for a free report & assessment!