Natalie Elisha Gold, Provisors member and Managing Attorney at Gold Legal Group, LLP., is in the business of protecting your legacy and the legacy of your business and clients. After a life-changing injury in her youth, she was motivated to change the world and at age 24 started her own law firm. Natalie aims to help people leave something better behind for their children and implement trusts which will preserve wealth to the fullest extent possible. Her strategic approach to wealth preservation is truly essential to having a highly successful estate plan.
In her interview, Natalie discusses estate planning as a way to protect your independence and privacy. Without a plan, your family will be faced with time-consuming litigation and expensive attorney and court fees. Natalie knows that the best way to preserve your wealth is getting your estate plan sorted out while you’re still able, and continuing to update it as necessary. A legal fee is a drop in the bucket compared to the money you’ll save by having a well thought out plan. Being well-informed will help you make better choices for yourself and your family, take the time to listen to Natalie’s expertise on making wealth preservation as painless as possible.
- 8:06-8:56: If you value your independence and privacy, you cannot afford to not do planning to protect your wealth.
- 9:58-10:58: An overview of some of the common shortcomings in wealth and asset protection.
- 12:04-13:06: The legal fee is absolutely worth it compared to how much you’ll save and help your family.
- 15:07-16:16: Get your estate planning done while you can, it will protect your family and privacy without involving courts and headaches.
- 18:51-19:53: Life insurance is a must, get it young when healthy, it isn’t just for helping after death.
We've built a special collection of 20 minute interviews from members of Provisors and Vistage speakers. To see the directory and choose an interview visit ExitCoachRadio.com
Are you and your Company Transition-Ready? Click Here for a free report & assessment!