Having advised numerous business owner families, Paul West shares his insight on some key personal mistakes business owners miss out on due to focusing on wrong activities.
Paul received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and earned his MBA from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. Paul and his wife, Courtney, have three children, twins Cecilia and Liam, and son, Louie. Paul enjoys golf, traveling, hiking and rooting for the Huskers.
Questions we addressed:
1. What are the top mistakes you see business owners making today?
2. How do you help business owners know when enough is enough?
3. I see that you are a CAP (Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy) in addition to a CFP (Certified Financial Planner). Why do you think that's important?
2 Special Offers:
- Election Protection portfolio defense review. If you are concerned about the election and impact on portfolio, we can share a complimentary risk analysis.
- Complimentary Business Owner exit planning assessment. Our team will help you assess your long-term readiness approach.